Re: fetchmail socket error

On 2009-08-11 17:17 (-0400), Paul Cartwright wrote:
> I have fetchmail set to fetchall. If I set it to keep, can I use a
> laptop, setup that account as IMAP on the laptop and also retrieve
> that same email? I mean setup a kmail account as IMAP.. on the laptop.

Yes, you can. The mail will be kept on the server but it will be marked
as "old" or "already seen" when you read it through fetchmail or
laptop's IMAP connection. Already seen "old" mail won't be fetched twice
with fetchmail, unless you use --fetchall (or keyword fetchall in
.fetchmailrcc) with fetchmail.