Re: fetchmail socket error

On 2009-08-11 16:35 (-0400), Paul Cartwright wrote:
> If I tell fetchmail to use IMAP, I guess I'm not sure how to setup
> kmail for my 7 accounts that will be coming in via fetchmail. Does
> that make more better sense?

I have two IMAP accounts but I don't like to store the mail on the
remote server so I use fetchmail to fetch all mail on remote servers to
my spool file in /var/mail directory. Then my mail client (Gnus) is
configured to get mail just from the local spool file and nowhere else.

Is this the kind of setup you are looking for?