Re: color management?

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Mirko
Parthey<mirko.parthey@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:
> Laptop screens are optimized for energy efficiency instead of image
> quality; their color reproduction may not be as good as an external
> monitor and depends strongly on the viewing angle.
> Regards,
> Mirko

thanks for those links as well. ive done color work on this same
laptop within windows and never had to setup color management. in fact
i disabled them in gimp and photoshop and had no issues with color
when viewing from different computers. and the view angle / brightness
is quite impressive on my little tablet pc.