Re: kmymoney & QIF vs OFX

On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 20:31:39 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Sun August 9 2009, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> > If you want to find out what went wrong, please post the output of:
> >
> > apt-cache policy kmymoney2-plugin-aqbanking
>
> kmymoney2-plugin-aqbanking:
>   Installed: 0.9.6beta-5
>   Candidate: 0.9.6beta-5
>   Version table:
>  *** 0.9.6beta-5 0
>         500 http://ftp.us.debian.org lenny/main Packages
>         500 http://ftp.de.debian.org lenny/main Packages
>         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Nothing wrong with that if you are tracking Lenny. (One of your earlier
messages showed that you had kmymoney2 version 0.9.3-1 installed,
therefore I assumed that you were running Squeeze or Sid.)
Version 0.8.9-1 of kmymoney2 together with version 0.9.6beta-5 of
kmymoney2-plugin-aqbanking is the normal combination for OFX import on
Lenny.

          Florian   |