Re: ompile 32 bit debian source on 64 bit machine

On Sat, Aug 08, 2009 at 15:14 +0800, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> 2009/8/8 Umarzuki Mochlis <umarzuki@gmail.com>

> >> 8-() ???
> >

> > i'm referring to
> >
> forgot the link: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=588744

Frankly spoken I am by no means interested in gaming and I don't
intend to go into the details mentioned there.

In my understanding you asked a question how to build .debs from
sources an that's what I showed you.  For the ugly details you'll have
to find help from somebody else.

Regs
  Siggy
--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de