Re: nspluginwrapper problem

>> When I run nspluginwrapper -i
>> /usr/lib/browser-plugins/libflashflashplayer.so the response is
>>
>> *** NSPlugin Viewer *** ERROR: libnss3.so: cannot open shared object
>> file: No such file or directory.
>>
>> I found a copy of libnss3.so in /usr/lib and added a soft link to it
>> from /usr/lib/browser-plugins but this did not resolve the problem.
>>
>> For the record my systen is Lenny with a 2-6-26-1-amd64 kernel and
>> iceape browser.  Follwing the instructions in the browser help/plugins
>> I downloaded rpm files, used alien to convert them to deb files and
>> installed   nspluginwrapper-1.0.0-2_amd64.deb and
>> nspluginwrapper-i386-1.0.0-2_amd64.deb
>>
>> The information in /usr/share/doc/nspluginwrapper-1.0.0 does not address
>> this problem.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>>
>> Tom
i got flash 10 for 64-bit to work with out the use of nspluginwrapper.
not sure exactly what nspluginwrapper does but i managed to get flash
working with the steps below:

Adobe has finally published 64-bit vaersion of Flash for Linux.

I followed this how-to for Ubuntu 8.10, but it did not work for 64
Studio 2.1: http://news.softpedia.com/news/How-to-Install-Adobe-Flash-Player-64-bit-on-Ubuntu-8-10-98076.shtml

Does anybody know how to get it work?

[Edit: i did a re-install and now it works. just download and extract
the package, make folder named "plugins" to .mozilla (in home folder)
and move file libflashplayer.so there.]

the package is available here:
http://linux.softpedia.com/get/Internet/HTTP-WWW-/Adobe-Flash-Player-for-64-bit-Linux-42958.shtml