Re: nspluginwrapper problem

The easiest way to fix this is install the ia32-libs with nsplugin-wrapper,

apt-get install nspluginwrapper (should handle the ia32-libs)

now all I had to do was download the libpixman deb for squeeze, open and you
will get a controll and data.  Now open the data and you should get
user/lib, take what's inside that lib and put it into your
/emul/ia32-libs/usr/lib folder... Restart Firefox (iceweasel or whatever)
and there you go, you have working flash!  I had a 32bit chroot running for
a bit, but with ia32-libs and wine I was getting glx errors =( so I had to
find this fix for myself.