Re: Installation on Intel Core i7

Good news! I finally am able to boot with fail safe defaults. I don't know what the defaults are though, I can't see any option being changed by casual checking. I loaded back the optimized default and it still boots! So..I've no idea what I've really done. Now this is Ubuntu, I'm hoping I can reinstall Debian.

By the way, for some reason the keyboard and the mouse sometimes do not work and motherboard (I think) makes this weird, squeaking sound. Simply unplugging keyboard and replug it and press F1 will make it work. Is that a problem with this board? Should I get it replaced?