Re: Musings on debian-user list

Chris Jones writes:
> I guess so..  though I'm not sure about the usefulness thereof, save
> for demo'ing the flexibility of, what's the word.. Window Managers..?

Organization.  I can have an FVWM "desktop" with a couple of dozen
"panes" for each of umpteen projects.  I can then, for rxample, switch
quickly from the environment where I am working on Chrony, with a couple
of Emacs instances, a debugger, an xterm running "tail -f" on a log,
etc, to the desktop where I am studing music theory and have Noteedit,
Solfege, etc running.
--
John Hasler