Re: Virtualbox Lenny Guest - Screen resize and Seamless mode

On Mon, Aug 03, 2009 at 04:33:32PM -0500, Mark Allums wrote:
> Chris wrote:

[snip]

>> Lets see if anyone has it working!  I have some SIDUX guests (09-01,
>> 09-02) that work...
>
> I have the same problem.  An update to xorg occuring at approximately
> the same time as an upgrade of VirtualBox has caused VBox to turn off
> dynamic resizing, and nothing I can think of will bring it back. Editing
> xorg.conf is futile. Reinstalling the additions does nothing. The screen
> resolutions allowed are 800x600 or 640x480.  It is very frustrating.

have you tried hostkey + g (hostkey being r-ctrl), I find sometimes VB
gets stuck and you have to press ctrl+g a few times

Alex

--
"A tax cut is really one of the anecdotes to coming out of an economic illness."

	- George W. Bush
09/18/2000
The Edge With Paula Zahn