From: hadi motamedi <motamedi24@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 5:02 AM
Subject: Inquiry: How to set the crontab job permanently
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

Dear All
We have set a new scheduled task through crontab job list , as the followings :
#crontab -e
30 23 * * * cp ~www/db_backup/cdr/cdrFromMSC* /tmp
It is functioning correctly but we will loose it after server reboot . Can you please let us know how we can set it permanently even after server reboot ?
Regards
H.Motamedi