Re: Musings on debian-user list

On 2009-07-29 13:04, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
On Wed, Jul 29 2009, Ron Johnson wrote:

Is there a way in fvwm to have a panel/dock with applets (weather,
volume, date/time and "window list" are really useful to me) and have
look like Windows 2000 (aka Crux theme and borders, and GNOME-like
icons)?

        You can certainly have panels, but I have no idea what windows
 2000 looks like. You can have narrow ribbons on top or bottom, for
 sure.

Look at redmondXP at: http://fvwm-themes.sourceforge.net/screenshots/

        Is that close to what you want? They also have a redmond98.

Redmond98 looks closest.  I'll have to try it out.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer