Re: Amarok - unmet dependencies

On 2009-07-28 11:39, AG wrote:
[snip]
Phew! Thanks Ron.  I thought that I'd bust my new toy already!! :)

Is this pretty much what one can expect using sid/ unstable then - packages being in transition for a few days until an upstream maintainer sorts things out? If so, then the earlier thread I started re: maintaining a sid system in a usable (note I didn't say "stable"!) state becomes clearer.

Yup. Maybe regular Sid users are just used to such temporary breakages of non-critical. It's also why I only upgrade weekly.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer