Amarok - unmet dependencies

Did I speak too soon about maintaining sid I wonder? Famous last words and all that? Anyway, I seem to have lost Amarok from my sid machine. When I went to install it, the response was:

or been moved out of Incoming.

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
amarok: Depends: amarok-common (= 1.4.10-3) but it is not going to be installed
         Recommends: amarok-konqsidebar but it is not installable
E: Broken packages

I'm a little surprised about this actually because I didn't realise that Amarok depended on amarok-konqsidebar, but more importantly - how do I resolve this issue? I am not at all conscious of having broken any packages, although do not have the full KDE4 installed? Is that likely to fix this issue?

I'd appreciate a steer please, because the Amarok package is clearly in the sid repositories and it would be a good object lesson for me to understand (a) what I might have done to contribute to this situation and (b) how to resolve it.

Many thanks

AG