Re: Can't retrieve online quotes with gnucash

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 05:14:01PM -0400, Bernard Fay wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using GNUcash version 2.2.6 with Debian 5.0, I have the following message
> when I try to get online quotes for US stock exchanges:
>
> Unable to retrieve quotes for these items:
>   NYSE:C
>   NYSE:BAC
>   NYSE:F
>   NYSE:AIG
>   NYSE:HAR
>   NASDAQ:NOVL
> Continue using only the good quotes?
>

> So far, when I try to download quotes for the TSX, I don't have any
> problems.
>
> Does someone has a fix for this problem?

this could be any number of problems. I recommend you move this
question to gnucash-user (subscribe gnucash-user@lists.gnucash.org) or
to #gnucash on irc.gnome.org. Note that #gnucash is pretty low volume,
just ask your question and be prepared to wait. someone will come
along eventually.

Either way, those guys can probably pinpoint the problem very
quickly.