Re: Back up routines

Ron Johnson wrote:
On 2009-07-27 01:40, AG wrote:
[snip]

Thanks for the many suggestions of applications and approaches. The next step for me is to take each one and do some further research and make a decision.

If it would be useful, I'm happy to post back once I've done so and experimented with some test data.

Whatever script or method you decide on, just remember that hard drives are *dirt cheap* (as are external enclosures), and that your mother probably wouldn't mind you picking one up/dropping another off one or twice a month.

Thanks for the sage advice, but given that she died over a decade ago, that might prove difficult. :)