Re: Safest maintenance of a sid system

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 07:45 +0100, AG wrote:
> Hi
>
> Having recently upgraded to sid, I want to try to ensure that I am
> able to maintain a more or less stable system under those
> circumstances and in the full knowledge that, by definition, sid is
> unstable and may be subject to breakages.

You say it yourself, if you can't cope with breakages including losing
all your $HOME,  stay with stable.

In my understanding there is no warranty whatsoever that testing /
unstable won't burn your house, void the universe or whatever you can
imagine.

my 2¢
  Siggy

--
Please don't Cc: me when replying, I might not see either copy.
               bsb-at-psycho-dot-informationsanarchistik-dot-de