Re: Inquiry: How to set the crontab job permanently

Dear Kevin
Please be informed that the added lines that we put in the crontab job
list under root are as the followings :
30 23 * * * cp ~www/db_backup/cdr/RoamingCDR* /home/www
This line is added by issuing "crontab -e" . But we will loose our
added line upon server reboot .
Regards
H.Motamedi