Re: request for a mono vote.

On 2009-07-25 13:14, Siggy Brentrup wrote:
On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 12:46 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
However, if you feel strongly about it, install popcon and mononono
(from http://tim.thechases.com/mononono/).

Thanks for the link, that almost what I have imagined. Still I have to
investigate the implications of adding Essential: yes making
effectively making it almost unremovable.

Or... switch from Debian to gNewSense.

If the 'g' means what I suspect, that's trading shackles for
handcuffs.

Choose your poison.  Or write it *all* yourself...

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer