Re: How to create"official" off-line repository

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:18:01AM +0300, Hai Zaar wrote:
> Good day dear list!
>
> I work for organisation that has its development network off-line and
> I want to setup a Debian with current Lenny release.

Maybe mirroring might work: http://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror

Or are you saying that you want to install Debian but don't have
internet access and can't bring in/use DVDs?

In that case, perhaps it's possible to bring in the mirror on a disk
or on DVDs that contain parts of a file you can recreate where you
need it and loop mount that file (or otherwise copy the repo to DVDs)
to make the mirror of the repository available on the network which is
offline.