Re: FWD: Re: Network email draft

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 05:12:18AM +0000, bouncyinc@gmail.com wrote:
> And what of the ideas contained therein?

I tried to read it, but found it unreadable. If you want others to
read your postings, it's a good idea to try to make a posting that is
easy to read and understandable. I don't like it when posters that
obviously didn't put any effort into asking a question or making a
statement waste my time and diskspace with unreadable or hard to read
posts. --- I can send you a screenshot showing you how your post looks
on my screen, maybe then you'll see what I mean.

So what is the idea you were trying to communicate?