Re: Install question

On 2009-07-23 23:39, Scott Curtis wrote:
Hi I have ubuntu 8.10 and was wondering if I can install Debian 5.0 with Ubuntu???

Things are too subtly different. Besides, U 8.10 is newer than Debian 5.0.

Is this for a home or personal workstation where you want to keep up with the latest software? If so, install Testing/Squeeze or Sid/Unstable.

Or... Ubuntu 9.04

           Kinda new so hope this is not a stupid question. Thanks

Google *is* your friend. "Can I install Debian over Ubuntu?" is a perfectly valid Google search.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer