Re: [OT] - Problem with DVD drive mounting

Chris Jones wrote:
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 04:54:08PM EDT, thomas.ferry wrote:

[..]

It looks like hal doesnt mount my dvd drive. I tried to rename the file you mentioned and it doesnt exist. I know the drive is good cause I dont use it that often heh.

Well, no.. if you don't use it that often, you don't get to know much
about it.. hence you're not likely to know whether it is good or not..

:-)

CJ

I just did test with a boot CD for knoppix and it was fine now i know it isnt the drive itself.