Re: a tool that allows to continue copying between HDDs

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
In <[🔎] ab7b49bc0907131058m35ee7fdfy6c4f14aba9c476bc@mail.gmail.com>, Neal Hogan wrote:
On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Dirk Neumann<dirkneumann@gmx.ch> wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:45:31 +0700
Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a tool with which I can continue copying from HDD to another
after some interrupt?
mc
Master Card?
Midnight connection?
Multiple Copy?

There is no man page
for 'mc'.

mc = Midnight Commander. You don't have a manpage for it because you don't have it installed. I've never actually used MC, but it hear it is pretty nice. It sounds similar to the pathminder utilities on my father's old DOS machines.

.....Hi,

MC is IMHO the old norton commander in disguise onfthe ols MS-DOS machines i used in the early nineties for sending/talking with the help of an so-called Z-modem to another computer (blackscreended) by telephone.

kind reg.,

steef

--
steef van duin