Re: a tool that allows to continue copying between HDDs

In <[🔎] ab7b49bc0907131058m35ee7fdfy6c4f14aba9c476bc@mail.gmail.com>, Neal Hogan
wrote:
>On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 12:01 PM, Dirk Neumann<dirkneumann@gmx.ch> wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:45:31 +0700
>> Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Is there a tool with which I can continue copying from HDD to another
>>> after some interrupt?
>>
>> mc
>
>Master Card?
>Midnight connection?
>Multiple Copy?
>
>There is no man page
>for 'mc'.

mc = Midnight Commander.  You don't have a manpage for it because you don't
have it installed.  I've never actually used MC, but it hear it is pretty
nice.  It sounds similar to the pathminder utilities on my father's old DOS
machines.