Re: Synaptics touchpad two-finger scrolling

Hello,

I have a UnibodyMacBook with the ClickPad:
the box is a Lenny box running kernel 2.6.30

The two fingers stuff is working well (but not the secondary click).

synclient -l gives:
Parameter settings:
   LeftEdge                = 0
   RightEdge               = 1280