Re: Synaptics touchpad two-finger scrolling

Stackpole, Chris wrote:
From: Stackpole, Chris [mailto:CStackpole@barbnet.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 8:44 AM
Subject: RE: Synaptics touchpad two-finger scrolling
I usually don't advocate talking to the devs ( as I don't want to
them with trivial problems ) but they are probably the most likely to
able to help you.

I re-read this after it was sent and decided that I don't like my
So just thought I would clarify that I am not trying to imply that you
a trivial problem. Just that since you have now tried the user list, you
should escalate up to the devs. :-)
Don't worry, I understood that. I'll wait for one more day and then try with the devs.