RE: Synaptics touchpad two-finger scrolling

[snip]
> I usually don't advocate talking to the devs ( as I don't want to
bother
> them with trivial problems ) but they are probably the most likely to
be
> able to help you.

I re-read this after it was sent and decided that I don't like my
wording.
So just thought I would clarify that I am not trying to imply that you
have
a trivial problem. Just that since you have now tried the user list, you
should escalate up to the devs. :-)

~Stack~