About i18n dir in ftp debian sid contrib and non-free

Hi list,

I'm having trouble configuring apt-cacher-ng with apache2 like proxypass.

Without any proxy, Translation-es files from sid/contrib and
sid/non-free are ignore (they doesn't exists)
# aptitude update
Obj http://ftp.es.debian.org sid Release.gpg
Obj http://ftp.es.debian.org sid/main Translation-es
Ign http://ftp.es.debian.org sid/contrib Translation-es
Ign http://ftp.es.debian.org sid/non-free Translation-es
Obj http://ftp.es.debian.org sid Release
Obj http://ftp.fi.debian.org sid Release.gpg
Obj http://ftp.es.debian.org sid/main Packages/DiffIndex
Obj http://ftp.fi.debian.org sid Release
Obj http://ftp.es.debian.org sid/contrib Packages/DiffIndex
Obj http://ftp.es.debian.org sid/non-free Packages/DiffIndex
Obj http://ftp.fi.debian.org sid/main Sources/DiffIndex
Obj http://ftp.fi.debian.org sid/contrib Sources/DiffIndex
Obj http://ftp.fi.debian.org sid/non-free Sources/DiffIndex

I suppose I can ignore this issue, but could be better downloading a
empty? file or aptitude doesn't search these files.

With apt-cacher-ng configured via 02proxy apt hook, aptitude show me
everything idem.

But I would like do it transparently, with apache proxypass. My
apache2 config for this virtual host is:

<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName debian-ng

CustomLog /var/log/apache2/debian/access.log combined
ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/debian/error.log
 ProxyRequests Off
 <Proxy *>
 Order deny,allow
 Allow from all
 </Proxy>
  ProxyPass /debian http://debian-ng:3142/ftp.fi.debian.org/debian timeout=5
  ProxyPassReverse /debian http://debian-ng:3142/ftp.fi.debian.org/debian
</VirtualHost>

Then with "deb http://debian-ng/debian main contrib non-free" in my
sources.list and not proxy conf in apt conf, aptitude shows me:
# aptitude update
Des:1 http://debian-ng sid Release.gpg [835B]
Obj http://debian-ng sid/main Translation-es
Ign http://debian-ng sid/contrib Translation-es
Err http://debian-ng sid/non-free Translation-es
  Error leyendo del servidor, el lado remoto cerró la conexión.

My translation (if you don't understand spanish):
Error reading server, remote side closed connexion

Do you know any workaround ? or debian should have i18n directory in
contrib/non-free ?

Thank you