[OT] [SOLVED] Linksys wireless router on debian

Hi,

I finally configured my devices leaving the DSL modem act like always
and doing dhcp.

The WRT54GL, with DHCP disabled, is connected to the modem using a
standard port. I assigned the WRT the 192.168.1.254 ip address and
choose to use it as a gateway from the setup panel.

I can now reach the two devices typing 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.254
in the browser.

Wireless lan is enabled (WPA2 key) and everything works fine (eg. ssh).

regards
-r