Re: fail2ban block my internet connection

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 03:13:28PM +0000, rabie chami wrote:

> salvation to everyone I have a problem when I run fail2ban everything
> works except I have a problem on the internet connection because I
> have no connection, I think the problem is when fail2ban block ip
> addresses they do on my router routour therefore for it is blocked it

Make sure your local network blocks and router are excluded by
fail2ban, and that you are only blocking services you really need to
block. See /etc/fail2ban.conf and edit it accordingly.

If you still have problems, please post a sanitized log and
configuration file so that we can help you troubleshoot.

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"