Re: against which package to report this regression bug: sound does not work in lenny, but work in etch on notebook toshiba satellite a30

Hi Rustam

Rustam wrote:

I guess I've misjudged the problem. Sorry about that. I read your first
email carefully, you said that if acpi=off then the sound is OK.

Now, I think this is not sndcard problem. I guess it's kernel problem,
acpi .
Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think it is not kernel problem. Because:

1. It works in Debian Etch with kernel 2.6.18
2. It does not work in Debian Lenny with the same kernel 2.6.18

It may be also kernel problem, but definitly not only kernel.
--
Best regards, Sergey Spiridonov