Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

On Dom, 21 Jun 2009, ?? wrote:
Gnu.Linux.(Debian|gNewSense).Gnome.(Mozilla|Gmail|Evolution|Scim|Flashplayer|Codeblocks)
Microsoft.Windows.(Vista|XP).(QQ|Game|Notepad++) Gcc.Gtkmm.Opengl

While your first message did not have this signature, subsequent ones had. I don't know for sure exactly what that means, but I suppose it's software you use/like/support or something like that.

I don't know all of them, but I can make some comments about some of them:

Mozilla

Parts of it are written in XUL/JavaScript (or something like that).

Gmail

Relies heavily on JavaScript on the client side. As for the server side, while I don't know in which language it is written, I doubt it's C or C++.

Flashplayer

Has it's own language for defining the flash programs.

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br