Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

* 明覺 <shi.minjue@gmail.com> [2009 Jun 24 00:45 -0500]:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:41 AM, Hilco
> Wijbenga<hilco.wijbenga@gmail.com> wrote:

> > And have you thought about make, m4, gcc, autotools? They all have/are
> > their own "language" that you need to learn. gcc uses Lisp (or
> > something like it) internally, are you now no longer going to use a
> > compiler? No more make because it requires you to learn its language?
> > How are you going to build your code?
> I don't know gcc uses Lisp, I thought gcc is prgrammed in C, maybe I
> can use only the C programmed part of Gcc, or I can develop my own
> compiler by asm if I do not like gcc.

Then get cracking.  Had you spent half as much time doing some research
(the source is there, Luke) as you have done carrying on with these
silly assertions and non sequiturs you might accurately understand the
scope of your foolishness.

In case I'm wrong, get back to work, Linus!

- Nate >>