Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

明覺 wrote:

> > I open this thread as a programmer, you can ignore my  questions about
> > programming in the future, but you should not ignore my questions as a
> > debian user.

Sorry, this should have gone to the list.

Let's see.  You ask a question, self-admittedly as a junior programmer.
You get pretty much the same response from multiple experienced
programmers - with which you continue to argue.

It doesn't matter whether you're asking as a programmer or a user.
We're all volunteers here.  Please tell me why we should subject
ourselves to such absurdities.  Personally, I don't post here much.  But
I've learned who NOT to respond to.  And high on the list is people who
argue like you do.