Cheap Debian VPS servers

Who are the cheapest Debian VPS server providers?

Reason: I'm setting up a cluster of cheap, small-disk, low-memory
Debian VPSs (running lighttpd, tinydns, etc). For redundancy, I need
VPSs from several different providers, not several VPSs from one
provider.

Here's what I've found so far (I'm not affiliated w/ any of them):

prgmr.com: $6/mo, $0 setup, 128M memory, 3G disk
hostcadet.com: $6/mo, $0 setup, 128M memory, 5G disk
neosurge.com: $7/mo, $0 setup, 128M memory, 5G disk
rapidxen.com: $7.50/mo, $0 setup, 128M memory, 5G disk

I know about cheapvps.com, but they're not accepting new customers.

Are there any others in the price range above? I probably need at
least 128M memory and 2G disk, but would be interested in hearing
about ones w/ less memory/disk.

I'm particularly interested in ones outside the USA, especially in the
UK and Australia.