Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

* 明覺 (shi.minjue@gmail.com) [22.06.09 03:18]:
> I want to keep the programs in my system all written in c/c++, no
> python or perl or any other programming languages, is it possible to
> reach it? I removed the 2 packages, python and perl, from my system,
> and of cause, I losed my desktop, is it possible to install a desktop
> manager without perl and python? which is the proper desktop manager?
> thanks

# apt-cache --installed rdepends (perl|python)

should show you which packages depend on perl resp. python. Then you can
decide wether you can live without them.

Sebastian

--
 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. "  |   _   ASCII ribbon campaign
                              Karl Marx  |  ( )   against HTML e-mail