RE: DNS lookup problems after upgrade from Etch to Lenny

Well I can't seem to find and fix this problem. So I guess my two
options
are: 1) rebuild the system using Lenny 2) Install a DNS caching utility.

Right now I am trying number 2. I installed dbndns and tied to configure
it
using this [1] talk as a guide, but I think I goofed something up. It
isn't
working.

Can anyone help out in configuring this?

Thanks,
Chris Stackpole

[1] http://bevilacqua.us/talks/djbdns/