Re: Paternalistic D-Bus Restrictions (was Re: 'Applications, Accessories, Root Terminal' fails silently)

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 08:59:59AM -0400, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> The problem is, I think, that someone upstream thinks that this
> limitation is a feature not a bug, and so it's unlikely to get fixed.

I am not the right person to judge this.  It may be a right decision and
it is a feature.

But advanced cordination with popular existing tools should have
happened before implimenting this feature for sure.

Well, this is typical when using "unstable".  At this moment, we do not
even have testing security support.  You should see quite a bit of these
despite we most DD tries to keep such incident as few as possible.

Osamu