Evolution inconsistently downloading email

Hi All,

Starting over the weekend Evolution suddenly stopped downloading email from my accounts reliably.  Some messages occasionally come in, but most don't.  The only messages that reliably come in are those that I send from one account to the other using Evolution.  I've re-entered my passwords and verified that the POP settings haven't changed.

Evolution isn't throwing up any error messages and I can't find an error logfile.  Any tips on further debugging here?

Thanks,
David