Re: How many users will fall for my Disposition-Notification-To?

Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> writes:
> At least the first time, Outlook will ask before sending a "read
> receipt", but the same dialog box also has an "always" checkbox, so if
> you check that receipts will be sent without you knowing.
Ah ha.
> As far as I can tell, mutt doesn't have any support for this, but I
> think I could make something up using colors and macros ;)
I rigged this up for gnus:
;;Be sure we are very aware of Disposition-Notification requests
;;though we can only respond manually at present.
(add-hook
 'gnus-startup-hook
 '(lambda ()
    (require 'gnus-art)
    (setq gnus-visible-headers
	  (concat "^Disposition-Notification-To:\\|"
		  gnus-visible-headers))
    (setq gnus-header-face-alist
	  (cons '("Disposition-Notification-To:"
		  gnus-summary-cancelled ;vivid