Re: svn doesnt connect to server

Hi Peter,

I had the same problem this morning and then saw your message.
I used 'ldd' to see what libraries the svn client uses, and
then looked at which ones changed when I updated yesterday.
Then I backed off one package at a time until the problem
went away.

My client works again after downgrading libneon27-gnutls.
Edit your '/etc/apt/preferences' and add this:

Package: libneon27-gnutls
Pin: release o=Debian,a=stable
Pin-Priority: 1001

Then run 'sudo apt-get install libneon27-gnutls'.  It should
downgrade the package.

Bad version:  libneon27-gnutls (0.28.4-1)
Good version: libneon27-gnutls (0.28.2-6.1)

-Brad