Re: How do you get iceweasel (or another browser) to save what otherwise the flashplayer plays?

On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 07:26:24PM +0000, s. keeling wrote:
> JoeHill <joehill@teksavvy.com>:
> >  lee wrote:
> >
> > > the subject says it all: How do you get iceweasel (or another browser)
> > > to save what otherwise the flashplayer plays?
> >
> >  Try this:
> >
> >  http://clive.sourceforge.net/
>
> ITYM:  aptitude update && aptitude install clive

Thanks, I'll try that. Maybe it even helps against the spying ...

Isn't there something that can convert the data as it's recieved so
that it can be viewed with another player? Their spying is outrageous.