Re: How do you get iceweasel (or another browser) to save what otherwise the flashplayer plays?

JoeHill <joehill@teksavvy.com>:
>  s. keeling wrote:
>
> > JoeHill <joehill@teksavvy.com>:

> > >  http://clive.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > ITYM:  aptitude update && aptitude install clive
>
>  Nag, nag, nag ;)

Perhaps, however, most times I've gone looking for useful info
on sf, I've come away frustrated.  "aptitude search" or "show" and
apt-file are far more informative, IME.  Debian don't need no
steenking sf!  :-)

No offence intended to sf, btw.  They do good things too, just not
this one very well.