Re: How do you get iceweasel (or another browser) to save what otherwise the flashplayer plays?

lee wrote:

> On Sat, May 30, 2009 at 07:26:24PM +0000, s. keeling wrote:
> > JoeHill <joehill@teksavvy.com>:

> > >  Try this:
> > >
> > >  http://clive.sourceforge.net/
> >
> > ITYM:  aptitude update && aptitude install clive
>
> Thanks, I'll try that. Maybe it even helps against the spying ...
>
> Isn't there something that can convert the data as it's recieved so
> that it can be viewed with another player? Their spying is outrageous.

Spying?

You could probably rig up some complicated script that would download and
convert web content on the fly. When you do, you should let us know, there
would be a huge audience for something so sweet :-)

In the meantime, ffmpeg will convert anything to anything else. If you are not
as comfortable on the command line, you could try a utility like Handbrake.