CONFIG_NF_CT_ACCT is deprecated and will be removed soon

Whenever I connect my modem, I see
CONFIG_NF_CT_ACCT is deprecated and will be removed soon. Please use
nf_conntrack.acct=1 kernel paramater, acct=1 nf_conntrack module option or
sysctl net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_acct=1 to enable it.

I filed http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=526521
but there was little answer.

Does this bug mean that one day I will not be able to connect my modem
anymore and use iptables at the same time? Is there something wrong with
my iptables?:

iptables -F; iptables -X
iptables -N b
iptables -A b -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A b -m state --state NEW ! -i ppp0 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A b -j LOG -m limit
iptables -A b -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -j b
iptables -A FORWARD -j b