Digital Picture-Frame

These are the latest fad. Comes with USB connector and a windows program
(which wine will not run).

Connecting the USB yields the usual vfat file system. It mounts read-only--
left to it own devices, KDE will mount it in /media/disk.

How might I use this contraption. Maybe (maybe not), an appriopriate fstab
entry can get it to mount where I want it with write permissions. Problem is
that a different /dev entry is used each time, i.e. /dev/sdb, /dev/sde, etc.

Any ideas?