Re: startx and KDE 4.2.2

> kdebase-workspace-bin: /usr/bin/startkde
>
> it's in "kdebase-workspace-bin", available in Squeeze.

Hmmm. I was sure it was not there. I have used search on
packages.debian.org, not apt-file, but still... My mistake. :)

Thank you very much for providing the solution!

I have fixed the system and everything works - well, kind of. KDE4 is not
very stable, I have set desktop effects to "fast" and it froze the machine
(completely). Even worse, on restart it froze again so I had to manually
remove the setting from config file. And while it looks like candy it is
just not as usable as KDE3. I might have jumped too fast on this wagon.

Thank you again,

Andrew