hi, all, help me with debian installation!!

hi, all:
I have a disk which install windows(30G) and debian(30G), but sometimes ago, my debian is broken, so I want to resintall it on the exists partitions(I don't want to create other new partitions), but, when I run the installation program, I can't find the operation to find the exists partitions, so I can't continue my installation. the installer only display the whole disk(60G) and ask me to create new partitions in this disk............
my disk have the exist partition is:
/dev/sda5  --> /home
/dev/sda6 ---> /
/dev/sda7 ---> windows/C:
/dev/sda8 ---> windows/D:

I want to install debian in the exist /home and / partitions.

can only body help me???

thanks very much!