Re: OT Looking for certain Geode LX Board

Hello,

I've google around a bit more and found a couple of VIA boards
(Segement series) that seem to fit my needs, however I'm hitting a
barrier here. The boards I consider (VIA NAS7800, VIA NAS7040) aren't
available to customers so if anyone has hints how to get those
(mostly) OEM-only boards (or how to get OEM-only boards in general)
I'd be grateful.

There are also some ARM based boards out there, but I'm feeling a bit
uncomfortable with them -- for no technical reason, it's just that my
universe of practical experience by now has been limited to x86
Hardware.

regards,
Martin

--
http://soup.alt.delete.co.at
http://www.xing.com/profile/Martin_Marcher

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.